Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Million Dollar Baby

Picture #1


Picture #2
Picture #3

The title is a lie but here's what's up:

OK, so there's this contest we want to enter, the prize is a substantial amount of money put towards Isa's college education and I'm trusting you, dear readers, to help with a difficult decision. Which of these pictures is the best one? For whatever reason you want, it doesn't matter. You can explain yourself or not, I don't care. What we need to know is which one of the three is the best. Comment, facebook me, email, call, WHATEVER, the point is that we want your opinion...desperately! Give us a shout out, the deadline is Friday (it's not just procrastination, it's our lifestyle ok?). THANKS!

1 comment:

Colin Roust said...

Tough call, but I'm going with #1. All three are really good, though. (This is Amy's vote, but on Colin's computer ... too lazy to log out and sign in as myself)