Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dedicated to the one I love



Miguel,
I know it stinks being on this trip because there's so much to do and you'll be gone for so long. We miss you here because without you, it's not the same.

We're such fun girls to be around I know you miss us too. Here are 2 pictures from tonight that I took. Isa used to have that yellow headband on her bath baby and took it off and brought it to me with a "prease ma" so I put it on her head. She cried like crazy when I had to take it off for bath. But she was dancing around in her diaper and t-shirt and I couldn't resist. She's just so cute! She was being super nuggety this afternoon in her outfit with that stupid headband on. She capped off her look with my pink crocks and those red oven mits.

I love you so much babe. Thanks for doing this for the family.

Love,
C

No comments: