Monday, October 27, 2008

Sorry about the break

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize for the break in posts. Since the last post, Isa, Miguel, and I have all fallen very ill. I took Isa to the doctor and she got on antibiotics, then just a couple days later Miguel and I started up with the same symptoms. I guess when the kiddo's sick, everyone's sick. Isa's already feeling better as am I. Miguel is a different story, he's healing slowly on this one.

In MUCH brighter news, a good friend who was originally Miguel's but I adopted as mine in our marriage, Lynn, came to St. Louis to visit us. We all had a wonderful time and I took full advantage that Lynn might be a worse shutterbug than Miguel. She took so many wonderful pictures of all of us. I'll post them soon. Fortunately Isa was very well behaved while we went out for Indian food with Mike, Sarah, and Caroline Blackwood on Friday night and she did astoundingly well when we took her to Mizzou's homecoming. We didn't get to go to the game but we did cart her all around Columbia and to Bangkok Gardens. She did have a major diaper that Lynn helped me change but that's the mark of a true friend anyway, will they be there when you need them to be elbow deep in ... Never mind. Lynn you are a trooper!!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I love you guys! Hugs! See, if you guys were in California, I'd be community property :) And, absolutely glad to offer assistance with the diaper. But, next time, I should probably bring rubber gloves or something...