Thursday, October 16, 2008

Meet the Posse

All right Amy Roust! I'm doing it. After almost a straight year of encouragement I am starting a blog and America has Amy to thank. Her blog has been most informative and the family keeps up with the "Roustabouts". It's high time to return the favor and just do it. I'm not the best writer, but I love to tell stories, socialize, and show off my little girl.

Here are the members of "The Pico Posse"
Miguel: Husband and the head of the house. He works a lot and his stories are not nearly as interesting as mine, that's why it's my blog.

Claudia: Blogger, mother, wife, babysitter, I wear many hats and meet a lot of interesting folks and since I've hung up my teaching career I stay at home and have more time to do this sort of thing.

Isabel: Isa for short. Our beautiful 10 month old princess who was born with a fantastic attitude and an impressive amount of hair. Even the hospital staff was impressed. She learns new stuff every day and loves talking to Elle Roust on Amy's blog.

Zorro: The most disappointing posse participant. He is our mutt we adopted from the humane society at a reasonable size and he grew to a yard ruining astronomical size and even though he loves the baby he is unaware that his clumsiness and full 95 pounds is a dangerous combination. We still love him but Miguel threatens his life at least once a week and then proceeds to pet and baby talk him when he thinks I'm not looking.

That's it for tonight. I'm going to watch some TV and go to sleep. More tomorrow!

1 comment:

MamaOnABudget said...

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing the link with me, Claudia! I'm so happy for you guys - and Isa DOES look like the perfect angel child (how do you get one of those - can you just put in an order?).

Much love
Genevieve