Sunday, February 28, 2010

Busy Sunday for the Camera

Last Sunday in February, I had to go with the most wintry item in the closet. When she was all done, I made Miguel take some pictures of her, I could hardly believe this was the same little sloppy-haired, drool covered, pajama half off monster that climbed into bed with us at 6:45 this morning. It was a miracle!
Ooo-la-la French Braids! Yes, it's been a while, but Mickey Mouse Clubhouse was on this morning when it was hair time so I went for the gold standard of hair-do's. The ribbons stayed in until nap- that's a record for her!
The pre-church scooter ride. She was most distressed when she had to give up riding the scooter to ride in the car this morning.
Crouching Isa, hidden dragon. She's getting ready to spring... onto nothing, fun
Rock'n the big girl slide this year! No more baby stuff for her. Now if we could get this whole potty training thing under control she'd be great!

OK, so it broke 45 degrees which means 1 of 2 things had to happen, I either had to take Isa to the zoo or the park. I didn't feel like driving to the zoo so we opted for Queeny Park by our new house. This was my first visit to Queeny since my high school graduation ceremony. They have an AWESOME park there. As featured above.

No comments: