Monday, February 15, 2010

Be My Valentine!

Hmmm... These need just one more thing- SPRINKLES! They're the answer to life's hardest questions!

Quality controlling the frosting- That's how I know she's MY baby. Gotta love the icing!

Here's the beautiful finished product. Note to self: If toddlers lick surfaces that appear to be disgusting, they will lick ANYTHING with frosting on it... that's a guarantee!

Opening up the jacket and getting ready to try it on. This was a hit! She wore it the next morning to lounge around in her Mickey Mouse sleeping bag while she ate her raisins and drank her milk.



I know I'm a day late, but we had a pretty good Valentine's Day around here. We got Isa a pair of Cinderella princess socks and a pair of panda bear slippers. Isa and I made cookies on Saturday and Auntie and Joel stopped by this week to drop off a Valentine's Day present- a cute green and pink polka dot jacket. Thanks for all the love peeps!

No comments: