Wednesday, November 19, 2008

screamers



I'm sitting here listening to Sam and Isa scream themselves into dreamland for the afternoon. Each day it breaks my heart a little because when I was younger I hated going to bed. I was positive my mom was having a party that started at 8 pm sharp and I was never invited. I laid my sorry little head in my bed and cried for what seemed like hours after I had tried every trick in the book to stay up. I understand now that nap/bed time is just as important for the mom as it is for the kids. I have so much stuff to do while those 2 are asleep I barely get their snack ready before they wake up again. So for now I'm trying desperately to remember that this is for their own good as well as mine and soon I will be able to snuggle and love on my little girl again.

No comments: