Sunday, August 9, 2009

Kick'in It Up Old School

Milk? Check. Lip gloss? Check. Sun bonnet? Check. Let's hit the road and go to church!
This was my outfit when I was a little girl. We were getting ready for church this morning and I came across this little dress that has been hanging in Isa's closet since before she was born. My mom wrapped up the outfit and put a picture of me wearing this dress on the front. I have to admit it was almost as cute on me as it is on her. I think she makes the dress look fantastic.

This photo is NOT old school, it's from Kathy. Along with a batch of clothes was this adorable outfit. As soon as Miguel saw her in it, he decided a picture MUST be taken. I was inside making blueberry pancakes while the photo shoot was going on. Awesome Saturday morning if you ask me.

No comments: