Sunday, December 14, 2008

More Birthday Pictures

We feel so blessed to have so many people who love our little girl! There were so many presents! She got everything from pajamas to outfits to tons of toys! Thank you so much everyone.
Mom and Kathy with the birthday princess. Isa is sporting socks knitted for her by her Grandma Mary.


The cake mess was awesome! My friend Koren had given me that bib at Katie's first birthday party and I had no clue it would be the exact pattern as the invitations I chose for Isa.

Auntie got the cake for us from Schnucks, I loved it, it was exactly like the invitation and it turned out so well.

1 comment:

Josh, Koren and KK said...

I love the 3rd picture down.
We had a good time, Katie had a blast and slept very well last night :) I thought about that bib matching everything yesterday. How convenient!