Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011


Val with Santa. This was the only picture because shortly after this was taken, Val decided he was too hot so I had to strip him down and let him go to sleep. Anyway, this is his first Santa picture.


Isa with Santa. This is the first non-photoshopped pic we have. Every year Miguel has had to fix red eye, deal with tears, or his wife bossing him around saying "take 10 pounds off of me in this Santa picture!" She did great this year. Such a big girl!


Isa and Val on the morning of their Christmas party at school. Looking lovely the both of them.


I love these shirts. I made them and am super proud! They both look so cute!


This is because of pinterest. This Christmas there were so many great ideas and how to make them it almost ruined my life but in a great way. I made the bows out of burlap and did all my wrapping in brown paper shopping bags. Not a half bad way to wrap presents on the cheap.


THE present this year. We made this kitchen out of an entertainment center and put it in a new play room in the basement. Great Christmas present!


Merry Christmas from the posse!

1 comment:

Mike Lorenz said...

Entertainment center to a play kitchen - you guys are friggin' awesome!