Thursday, July 7, 2011

While she was supposed to be asleep.

Why sleep when you can put together so many other looks?  This week Isa has decided to take on her own fashion.  Ironically enough while she's supposed to either be napping or in bed for the night.  Seeing as how I'm putting together lesson plans, keeping the house in some sort of order and taking care of Val around the clock, I decided to document this week's anti-sleep maneuvers.  Enjoy!

This first one I call: 
               Why take a nap when you can dress up and dance around the living room?

Working hard on the tower.  Again, while she's supposed to be taking a nap.

I laugh in the face of bedtime.  Stylishly of course.

Why yes dad, mom did put me in bed in my jammies.  I just decided that they did not rock hard enough so I put this little ensemble together.

1 comment:

Colin Roust said...

I am so glad to know that Elle's not the only one. But instead of dressing up, Elle rearranges her bedroom.