Tuesday, November 24, 2009

TheTerror of Snake Mountain

All of us on the last day of the DC trip. Right before we pulled out of the driveway to go to the airport, Doug, Jami, Miguel and I took this picture. I know the title of this post reads Snake Mountain, but that's really about the video of Isa at the end.
Me and my girl, and Julia Child. Her kitchen was moved to the Smithsonian and it was awesome. It rained so hard that day so we took cover in the museum and got to see this. When I grow up, I want a kitchen just like Julia's.
I promised to post this adorable picture of her in Lambert airport. I think she was doing exceptionally well given the "flight bump" circumstance at 7am.



Last night as I was walking the dog around our new hood, Miguel and Isa were playing in her room. When I came back into the house I was greeted at the door with a giant "hey!" from Isa and Miguel came around the corner with a huge smile on his face and said, "come in here." I followed him back to Isa's room and he had put a battery into this stupid microphone that attaches to this plastic Snake Mountain (yes, Skelator's pad, and yes, we have a Greyskull too). He started talking and laughing into it and as soon as I sat down on the floor to give it a shot, Isa took the microphone out of my hand and antics ensued.

No comments: