Monday, October 19, 2009

In the Midst of Moving

Angelically uplit, yet hang on..

Sweet baby or evil purse snatcher? You look at that guilty little face and make your own judgments.

After breaking into the purse and serving the time out, it's time for some stretches.

Zorro was oh so much help in packing... oh wait! He kept his cool all day and then he escaped out into the neighborhood that night leaving Miguel and me calling for him up and down the block for about 30 minutes.

When Isa was sick she wanted to get into bed with me so after the initial shock wore off of being woken up by a 2 year old, we took some pictures.


In the midst of moving the drama has happened. Yes, the flu descended on our house like a plague wiping out both Miguel and Isa and leaving the dog depressed and yours truly 2 inches away tearing my hair out. Thankfully the illness is coming to a slow end. Miguel and I moved a lot of stuff this past weekend and I think he undid all the rest he was getting. I'm thinking the worst of the flu is behind us and we, as a posse are on the mend.

No comments: