Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Family Update

My apologies for not posting anything for a couple of weeks. As it turns out unpacking, washing, drying, folding, and re-packing summer clothes takes a lot longer than I thought. Plus it took a couple of runs through the washer to get the sand and beach smell out of everything before I put it away.

Anyway, Isa is so full of energy! She is running around and talking up a storm. She recently started singing along with the radio that's on almost all day at our house. She, Sam, and I have a dance party almost every day before nap time to burn off some energy.

I am sorry to say that there are no new pictures of her right now but I will be sure to take some tomorrow so the world can see our big girl. She's fighting off a case of Pink eye right now but it's clearing up and she's so beautiful you can hardly notice. More tomorrow (with promised pictures).

No comments: